Here are some of the highlights of 2010:
- little man and I went to Brazil in June to visit my family
- my dad spent the month of July with us here in the US
- little man started walking and talking
- got an awesome SLR camera for my birthday
- my etsy shop took off
- made some really good friends that I hope to keep forever
- my husband found a passion for golf
- we had an awesome year full of playdates and lots of backyard fun, too
- I started writing my book
- got published on Crochet Calendars and on Craft Sanity Magazine
- watched my son enjoy music class and swimming lessons
- started going out more often on dates with my hubby
and many more good things happened, so I am so thankful for such a blessed year, that above all material things, we were healthy and loving & caring.
Of course I just couldn't let the year end without posting a picture of something crochet, so I decided to show my last project of the year, an adult Dino hat.
Happy Hooking in 2011!