I'll finish my random acts of kindness week tomorrow, that's when I'll also announce the 3 winners of the apple cozies, if you haven't left a comment to enter the giveaway yet, make sure you do it asap!
While I've been doing the random acts of kindness, I also had lots of other things going on, but just didn't want to mess up the post, so I decided to write a post about that week's happenings.
- I started having doctor's appointment once a week, which means I am getting close to having baby girl!
- Worked at the little man's preschool twice this week. Once taking pictures of their first field trip to the apple orchard, where they looked at signs of Fall and picked apples to make apple sauce the next preschool day.
- Cooked dinner every day this week and make some more freezer meals - more on that soon.
- Packed my hospital bag ready!
- Purchase an outfit to bring my sweet pea home.
- Celebrated my baby girl, with my friends. They threw a fabulous baby shower for me. I couldn't be feeling any more loved.
- Had maternity pictures taken.... this is one of the pictures my friend Tammi took:
- Carved our pumpkins:
Of course, those things between home chores and crochet work. I'll post about the crochet part of the week soon, it was a busy, but fun week and I'm very thankful for my family and friends.
I hope you had a great week, too. Cheers!