Lots of times I use my blog to vent, to complain about things going on in my life, because I feel comfortable doing that here, I feel like I can say anything I want and lots of you can relate to the way I feel, but today I am here to count my blessings.
So, here are some of the things I'm thankful for:
- my husband - he is totally awesome, he gives me so much support and I'm so thankful he has been here these 9 days to help me with the kids, I don't know what I would do without him.
- my healthy kids - little man is feeling good again and my baby girl is going to the doctor tomorrow morning to have her weight checked and hopefully we will learn that the jaundice is gone for good.
- my sister, that flew all the way from Brazil, a 24 hour trip and started helping as soon as she got here, she has cooked, cleaned, changed diapers, and much more. I'm so lucky to have her.
- crock pot & simple recipes for days like today that we didn't know what to eat, I just threw stuff in the crock pot and have a meal for dinner (Crock Pot Italian Chicken Pasta found on Pinterest).
- dry shampoo - it saved me the other day, I had to take the sweet pea to the doctor early in the morning and didn't want to look so greasy! hehehe
- entertainment - we went to a local park to see the Christmas lights, it's a 5 mile drive and I am so thankful that there are fun things we can do just sitting in the comfort and warmth of our vehicle. (note that I attempted to take one picture and it didn't quite work, but it's so colorful I decided to share it with you guys anyways)
- Gingerbread House Kits - yet, I am thankful for the store bought kits, with a newborn at home I really didn't have the energy to bake a gingerbread house from scratch, I am glad I had purchased one at Michael's a few weeks ago and that my sister could assist my little man decorating it.
- I'm also thankful for God, I pray every night and I feel comfort and peace.