1. You must post these rules.
2. Each person must post 11 things about themselves on their blog.
3. Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post, and create 11 new questions for the people you tag to answer.
4. You have to choose 11 people to tag and link them on the post.
5. Go to their page and tell them you have linked him or her.
6. No tag backs.
7. No stuff in the tagging section about ‘you are tagged if you are reading this.’ You legitimately have to tag 11 people.
11 Things about me
1. I don't like pineapple, peanut butter or shrimp.
2. I always report the price of the stuff I buy to my husband, not that he cares about that, but I'm usually so proud of my bargains. LOL
3. Every year we buy a new ornament for the little man and this year we bought our little girl her first one.
4. I love watching the movie Napoleon Dynamite, it makes me laugh every time.
5. I wear contact lenses.
6. I don't like frogs.
7. I don't like talking on the phone.
8. I love Nutella.
9. I'd love to own a pair of red shoes.
10. I am ashamed I haven't learned how to properly use my camera.
11. I bite my nails (shame).
Mommy, Daddy and Mason's Questions:
1. What color lights did you put on your christmas tree this year? The colorful ones.
2. Do you exercise regularly? I used to before I got pregnant, I hope to get back at it in the near future
3. Are you making a new years resolution? Yes, to complain less and to lose the baby weight.
4. How do you usually spend your new years eve? We don't do anything special, just stay home usually.
5. Hair up or down? seems to be always in a pony tail.
6. Heels or flats? flats, no doubt.
7. Where is the farthest place you've traveled? I suppose that the furthest from the US must have been Argentina or the South of Brazil.
8. What do you do to relax? Crochet.
9. Favorite thing to do outside? Take pictures and watch my son play.
10. Would you go white river rafting? I'm not sure.
11. What's the last movie you saw in theaters? Crazy Stupid Love.
My Questions for you:
1. What's your favorite food.
2. Where would you travel to if you could go anywhere.
3. What's your favorite season.
4. How old are you?
5. What genre of music do you like?
6. How often do you eat out?
7. What's your favorite color?
8. What kind of vehicle do you drive (brand/color)?
9. Do you do any type of craft?
10. What's your favorite dish to cook?
11. If you had to choose one word to describe yourself, what word would that be?