Here are some good things:
- our precious little girl was born
- little man started preschool
- my sister came to visit with her family in February/March
- my sister came to visit again after the baby was born
- I had over 1,000 sales in my etsy shop in 2011
- we went on a vacation to Puerto Vallarta, Mexico
That's just a few of the good things that 2011 brought us, it was a really wonderful year and I hop 2012 is a good one, too!
So, yesterday we had dinner with friends at their house, it was a lot of fun, they have two kids as well and our boys played together and we just chatted and had a good time.
Today, the 1st, my husband let me sleep in, then we went to the park to feed the ducks and enjoy the sunny day.
Then we came back home, ate lunch and later on I had a little boy that was really bored, but my husband and I just wanted to stay home, he wanted to play his video game and I wanted to crochet and cuddle with the baby. Good thing that Santa had brought him this "road tape"!
He has been playing cars for over 2 hours! I made him a parking garage out of a Ritz Crackers box, so the parking garage along with the tape are a total success!
I hope everyone have a marvelous 2012!